Don't You Want Your Next Webcast or Webinar Project To Be Your Best-Ever?
Strategy Sessions - When You Could Use A Second Pair of Eyes
The best marketing strategists are those who have seen a lot of approaches. We've learned many lessons, so we can offer workable ideas that pay off faster and more cost-efficiently for you.
You'll get suggestions that transform your web events into powerhouse lead generators and super sales stimulators. Our many strengths are apparent when you have questions about:
If you wonder how your webcasts and webinars can be easier, and how you can avoid the hidden pitfalls along the way, contact us or read more by using the link below to our in-depth strategy detail pages.
To learn more about strategy sessions called "brainstorming," using mindmapping and the Citrix desktop sharing tool "GoToMeeting," to chart the options and decisions needed to get your messages in front of your audiences effectively, call or start a CHAT session now.
Production Manager - Master of Technology and Technicians
Webcast producers follow in the footsteps of the filmmakers of the last century.
They are the trusted "surgeons" of new media.
Technological advances have changed the media and how messages are delivered but the producers still take responsibility for managing all the aspects of a production - its means, content, personnel, financing and a dozen other important elements. Perhaps you've experienced how a producer can make or break your events or tradeshow exhibits.
At CHOPS Webcasting, we specialize in these areas:
- Corporate Webinars for audiences from 50 to 5,000 concurrent viewers
- High-capacity Webcasts using video and all the bells and whistles (for as many as 80,000)
- Evergreen Webinars that are automated to put money in your pocket
- 3D Virtual Worlds featuring our unforgettable avatars in custom 3D meeting environments
When you want the skillset and team leadership necessary for your mission-critical projects, look to Webcast Producer Gary Jesch:
- He knows and uses the technology of online meetings and avatars in live events
- You will appreciate his knowledge, guidance and leadership abilities
- Customers often return for his help on their projects
- It's easy to reach him by phone or email
Content Creation - Simple Slides, 3D Animations, Powerful Videos
When it comes to presentation content, sometimes the most interesting images, graphics and video are unorthodox and dramatic. Some of the worst content will put people right to sleep or have them tune out completely.
We believe you shouldn't have to take that risk with important webinars and webcast productions. Online events save plenty of time, money and carbon in the atmosphere, and the way the content is presented shouldn't make grown people cry.
Turn to CHOPS Webcasting for great quality design and execution (without the typos):
- Streaming Videos live on-location or custom productions delivered to all devices
- 3D and 2D Animations with interactive characters, product models and virtual worlds
- Prezi Animations like many great presenters use at those TED conferences and other important events
- Slides and Graphics that are easy to read and fun to see, without being boring
If your next webinar or webcast could use some special treatment to make it come alive with an emotional message, or a professionally designed slide deck is important to you, contact Gary with your needs and he'll be happy to help discover if there is a fit for your project.
Webcast Engineer - A New Profession in a Changing World
Some webcasts can take as many as a dozen professionals to accomplish, and months of preparation. A webcast engineer is like a ship's captain, whose effective, balanced leadership during the entire process is essential.
Taking charge of all the pieces of a professional webcast or webinar can seem overwhelming. That's not necessary, though. We can be right there for you.
Just some of the hats we can wear to help you:
- Technical Manager whose knowledge and attention to detail will put you at ease
- Audience Recruitment via reliable email methods or assisted by our high-end partners
- Moderator/Operator as a vital element of professional online meeting productions
- Marketing Support from Gary Jesch, a team player who is known as a catalyst
By outsourcing your project to Gary Jesch and CHOPS Webcasting, you get the peace-of-mind you deserve, so that you can focus on your own portion of the event. We can assemble and prepare everything that's needed, and bring it back to you for approvals.
Not every project will be a perfect fit but we don't charge anything to sit down and go over your needs with you. Contact us to meet today. You'll be glad you did.
Marketing Consultant - Solutions With Your Interests in Mind
Sometimes it takes a little while for ideas with great potential to work out.
By bringing on a professional consultant, you can solve immediate problems, and focus on what matters most. Your job could depend on it.
We'll take a look at your goals, objectives, needs and obstacles and help develop winning plans and programs designed to your specs.
Our areas of expertise as paid consultants are in:
- Marketing Strategies that start with social media and extend to live events when needed
- Pay-Per-View Systems that use several software systems on secure servers
- Presentation Skills that can always be improved for greater confidence
- Leadership Development that begins with assessment tools and coaching sessions
CHOPS Webcasting is in a unique position to serve you and to understand your destination as well as your journey, when it comes to marketing, sales and training events. We've chosen to assist with the online versions of webcasting and webinars, and still be there with our live animation for tradeshows, corporate meetings and special events, providing unforgettable entertainment with CHOPS and our interactive characters.
Our most useful ideas rise up from dialogue and brainstorming sessions, conversations and RFPs. We've trained in broadcast journalism, and we want to constantly evolve the state of the art of webcasting, focusing on content as well as technology. It's a mission that is good for your business, too.